Bora Bora ResidencyCentre launches the open call to submit proposals for projects to be researched and/or developed in season 2020-2021 (August 2020 to June 2021) in a paid residency with one of the Danish co-hosts.
There are a handful of residencies open internationally to professional dance artists or dance ensembles or stage directors with a strong choreographic idea.
*Deadline: January 31st 2020 at 16.00 Copenhagen time*
Read more and apply here: https://bit.ly/2LJETRk
Residencies can have some of the following aims:
- To begin the first research and development of an artistic idea
- Explore a whole new area of your artistic practice/work/process or your artistic profile.
Artists will receive the following, when chosen for a residency:
- 2-3 weeks stage/studio time with one of the Danish co-hosts
- Travel and accommodation covered for up to 4 participating artists in a residency
- A Fee of approximately 870 Euro per week, per artist for up to 4 participating artists in a residency.
All chosen artists will also receive:
- Participation in our Bora Bora Community with an online artist profile, articles in newsletters and follow-ups on future residencies, co-productions and premiers.
More informations: https://bora-bora.dk/en/c/residency-centre/
Bora Bora Residency Centre is supported by Bikuben Foundation, Nordic Culture Foundation, Danish Arts Foundation, Augustinus Foundation and Beckett Foundation.