Agata Siniarska is a fictional character with many talents and a criminal past, consciously happening in a series of episodes inside the choreographic frame. Having given a chance to different kinds of theatrical forms, having studied choreography at Berlin’s HTZ, currently she devises feminist fun studies and cultivates her yearnings for language and writing, cinema and animation in the scope of her feminist practices. Addicted to fiction, she conducts her investigations between life/death inside the image and life/death outside the frame, fashioning herself as a tool of visual rhetoric, through the cultural structures inscribed to her. Every image she makes, fuelled by the energy of profound theoretical hesitancy, she approaches with passion and intense fascination, acting many times not alone but in the company of some exquisite adventures.
- Agata Danst Teresa (2010)
- short love stories Weather Report (2011)
- Weather Report. Chapter 1. Blue (2012)
- “Weather Report. Chapter 2. Red” (2013)
- Death 24 frames per second or do it to me like in a real movie. Delayed choreography in chapters (SOLO PROJECT 2013)
- lecture performance every woman is a drag queen (2013)
- Death 24 frames per second or do it to me like in a real movie. Chapters 4-121 (2014)
- solo featuring a film voice-over artist Do it to me like in a real movie. Chapters 37- 98 (2014)
Female Trouble Collective, Diego Agulló, Ania Nowak, Roni Katz, Xenia Taniko Dwertmann, Katarzyna Wolinska, Przemek Kaminski, Siegmar Zacharias, Jean Luc Godard, Katharina Greimel, Ana Jelusic, Ehud Darash, Lea Martini, Deborah Hay, Ann Liv Young, Michelle Rizzo, Andrey Tarkovsky, Michelangelo Antonioni, deufert&plischke, Sophia New,...