Natalia Starowieyska is a manager and producer. She completed postgraduate management studies at the Warsaw School of Economics in Warsaw, and a specialist course in event and conference organisation Оrganizzazione degli eventi-Mostriamoci in Prato. She is a long-time cultural events manager, coordinator and producer of festivals, performances and other art projects. She also represents a number of artists.
For several previous years she was affiliated with TR Warszawa working as a producer.
She is currently in charge of bluebird artists (www.bluebirdartists.com), a management agency representing artists from the world of film and advertising.
She was also the coordinator of the Polish Dance Platform in 2014 and 2017.
Prior to her engagement with the company, she was the coordinator of the Polish Dance Platform (from 2014 through 2017). She has also collaborated with Kaya Kołodziejczyk, Edyta Kozak, Rafał Urbacki, Maciej Kuźmiński.
Professional experience – selected projects:
– Institute of Music and Dance: Polish Dance Platform – coordinator,
– Centre for Contemporary Art – Ujazdowski Castle: Zielony Jazdów programme – coordinator
– TVP KULTURA: Eurovision Young Dancers – producer
– Body/Mind Foundation: International Body/Mind Dance Festival in Warsaw, Warsaw Dance Stage –artistic coordinator and production manager
– Play Arezzo Festival: dance, film, and theatre repertoire – coordinator